Sunday, May 17, 2009

update 1

well!
I have been in Korea for two full weeks and am beginning my third today. So far I have not gotten to visit any of the mountains around because I dont know where they are and it has been raining the past two saturdays (my time for travel). I am 90% certain that Holly will be coming for a visit over my break in July. I am very excited! I can't wait for that break. Already I am starting to wonder how I am going to last a full year. only 49 weeks left...haha

Well in other news I have joined a bible study and am reallly excited. For the first time in a long time I feel God speaking to me, through me, and around me. I feel like i'm finally moving away from being a casual christian again....And I AM HAPPY! I have a new found joy that has been missing from my life.


Anywho, thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment