Sunday, July 5, 2009

Feet eating fish

Wow, time flies! I am into my third month here in Daegu. Only 9 left! WOOHOO! Anywho, this saturday I did something really funny and weird. I went to a cafe called Dr. Fish. At this cafe, you pay about $5 and get access to a bar of coffee, bread, and rice water. You also get 15-25 minutes around a hole in the floor filled with water and fish that will eat the dead skin off your feet. It tickles, and feels really really weird, but after it is over you have extremely smooth feet.

Also on Saturday, I saw transformers. It was an ok blockbuster movie. Lots of action just like a good movie should...haha. After this movie I attended the 4th of July party/bible study at our church which ended with watching another movie at the end, instead of fireworks.

Monsoon season is in full swing here. It rains most evenings...but I like it. It makes the air cooler. This upcoming weekend I will be going to Pohong...a beach city that has some really cool sites to see, so hopefully there will be pictures then.

No comments:

Post a Comment