Sunday, June 14, 2009

Seoul!






This past Saturday...I spent about 7 hours in Seoul...the Capitol of South Korea. While I was uber excited about going, I was not excited about getting up at 6 am to get ready to leave. Krista and I got the opportunity to see the Gyeongbokgon Palace and take a lot of pictures. We did a lot of shopping and in general just had a lot of fun(believe my feet were killing me I had so much fun).









Early in the week I met up with a few people and got to discuss our bible study. It was amazing. I really enjoy having the chance to fellowship with people who are going through the exact same things. I believe God called me here to bring me into a closer relationship with him. I love my God!
Hopefully next weeks post will be more interesting....


















No comments:

Post a Comment