Monday, April 6, 2009

It all happens so quickly

It seems like just last week I was signing up to teach in Korea...now by the end of the week I should be shipping of my visa application to the Korean Embassy in DC. I am nervous and so ready to just hop on the planes and head on over. I am ready to begin this new chapter in my life. All those I love know how hard it is for me to leave them, but at least they all understand it is something I have dreamed of doing my entire life. This will give me an opportunity to travel the world, just as I have always wanted to. If I can just make through the next couple of weeks...I will be fine. Until I leave...there will be no eating out, going to movies, or even shopping for me. I have to save Every Penny I have so that I can pay for my plane ticket. Everyone say little prayers that I will be there soon! I am ready to make a difference in the lives of korean students waiting to learn the English language!

No comments:

Post a Comment