Sunday, March 1, 2009

Korea

So it is official...In late May/early June...I will be leaving to teach in South Korea for 1 year....at least. If I like it I may stay longer. :) I do have some reservations...but who wouldn't when leaving the country for a year...

I worked my last day at Hallmark and am now terrified as to what I am going to do for the Next three months while trying to pay rent/bills/insurance.....its rough realizing that your money is going to be even tighter....this means no eating out, no extravegant meals....mainly eating pasta, rice, bread, cereal, and potatos....When your poor-meat loses its appeal.

Heres to hoping for a new part time job that will pay more than Hallmark did.

1 comment:

  1. That's going to be a really cool experience. When you get tired of past and rice at your place you can totally swing by here for pasta and low quality chicken.

    ReplyDelete